8 ounces chicken breast
2 tablespoons low sodium vegetable broth
2 tablespoons sesame seeds roasted
2 tablespoons honey
3 cups broccoli steamed
1 1/2 cups cooked brown rice
1. Cook brown rice according to package instructions, or see link for
2. Steam broccoli over boiling water for 4-5 minutes.
3. Add chicken breasts and broth to a large skillet and bring to boil over
medium heat. Reduce the heat to low and cook until the chicken has
nearly cooked through.
4. Add the honey and sesame seeds; stir well. Cook for 5-7 minutes,
until all liquids have been absorbed and the chicken begins to brown.
5. Serve with steamed broccoli and brown rice.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
Total Fat 9g
Saturated Fat 1.53g
Vegetables 1.5 servings
Added Sugar 8.6g
For more recipes like this, you can enroll in my Nutrition program. It is an individualized meal plan that is built around your goals. The best part it comes with fantastic recipes!